So these is how i managed to get it working.
- Remove your POV drivers, these drivers are for rescue stuff.
- Install the Latest Android SDK
- Open the SDK Manager in “Admin” Mode and download and under “Available Packages” -> “Third party Add-ons” download the “Google USB Driver package. After installation you will find the ADB driver under “..Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver”
- Goto “..Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver” and open android_winusb.inf.
- Search for [Google.NTx86] and [Google.NTamd64] add
%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7000
%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7100&MI_01 (well spotted Michael 🙂 )
- Open a shell an execute “echo 0x955>> %USERPROFILE%\.android\adb_usb.ini” (now without post space after hex, well spottet susafi!)
- Connect your POV to your PC. Open the device manager. Here you should see something like “Nvidia Harmony with a yellow sign.
- Right-click it and click ‘Update Driver Software..’. -> select to pick from a list device drivers on your computer
- Browse to the google-usb_driver folder inside your Android SDK folder and select the android_winusb.inf file
- Now you should see a new section “Android Phone” -> “Android Composite ADB Inteface”
- Stop – Start you ADB server and check with “adb devices” for your POV. You should see something like
List of devices attached
One last note, if you have troubles deinstalling your POV driver, you can use “USBDeview”. Just search google for it.