The past days we did some recruiting for our new image processing project…. In the end only one survived Markus selection procedures of hell.
So let’s say hello to Fred.
Fred responsibilities will be:
- check that we meet our 33fps goal
- exactly maintaining up to 6 coffee breaks per day
- check the results of our gain/gamma correction algorithm
- check the circle ROI (photo) for disharmonies
- and last but not least motivate our lead programmer Markus
Now that another year/semester has passed we took some nice images from out last lab tutorial.
This photos show our medical electronics lab tutorial/lecture held by Matthias Haselberger
The aim of the laboratory is to get familiar with the commonly used electronic circuits used for measuring biofeedback signals.
have fun 🙂