Today we finished our first milestone in our MedIT Moodle Adobe Connect
The first milestone includes:
- Creating ADC meetings as activities within a Moodle course.
- Auto enroll course members
- Single Sign-on for lecturers/students with their corresponding rights.
- Automatically generated reminders for pending ADC course activities.
- Viewing ADC sessions is also possible with our mobile application studentsLife (iOS/Android) and the adobe-connectmobile integration.
I have just finished with the syntax-highlighting plugin for Moodle 2.4. The plugin is based on the rjinsertcode
plugin for tinymce
done by Ryan Juckett.
Feel free to test it -> download updated (12.03.2013)
Over X-Mas holidays I moved our Medit-ePortal Moodle
to the latest and greatest 2.4
. Let’s check out the new goodies 🙂
I just added the wonderful ajax marking block
to our Moodle
system. After little testing it seems that this block has some issues with our PostgreSQL
In detail one of the major queries are aborting with the meaningful error message:
ERROR: failed to find conversion function from “unknown” to text
nice stuff 🙂
It turns out that the usage of a “string as alias” are not handled correctly in postgresql, or so,… this part needs an explicit cast “::text”
If you also encountered this problem, you can download an updated query_base.class.php from -> here
Moodle Filter for Netlogo
File links will trigger embedding of the Netlogo Java applets.