We are happy to present our new HyFlex master’s program in Medical Engineering & Analytics*.
Medical Engineering is a rapidly developing field, that combines engineering, physics, mathematics, and computer science to improve our health care. Analytics, which uses descriptive techniques and predictive models to gain knowledge from data, represents another crucial part of modern medical engineering.
This master’s program is designed to educate a new generation of specialists, who will innovate our health care. It focuses on the current trends in medical engineering:
- artificial intelligence which is being increasingly applied for big data analysis and assessing diagnosis,
- augmented and virtual reality, which are becoming used for the teaching of medical doctors or surgery planning,
- assistive technologies, which help the increasing number of elderly people in their daily life.
The MSc program in Medical Engineering and Analytics* is designed as:
- work-friendly, with the lectures given in the later afternoons,
- HyFlex, meaning it can be studied on-site or online with the possibility to do some lectures asynchronously.
Therefore, you can study from anywhere in the world and also combine the studies with your work and family life.
Hands-on training in specialized laboratories and work on projects represent other core elements of this master’s program. For the on-site students, our “Study&Work” program offers the opportunity to work part-time at one of Carinthia’s leading companies and gain professional experience already during the studies. We also focus on entrepreneurship and provide the students with resources and assistance to found their startups.
We ensure the highest educational standards at low tuition fees.
If you are interested in more details, please check out the master’s program website or feel free to contact us.
MedTech @ FH Kärnten Team
* Change of the name from Health Care IT to Medical Engineering and Analytics, subject to the decision of the Board of AQ Austria pursuant to section 14 sub-section 2 no 1 FH-AkkVO 2021