Semi Anechoic Chamber SAC 5 m
This is it: The full compliant semi anechoic chamber of the EMC Test Laboratory in Villach, Austria. Installed in 2022 this highly sofisticated test device with the outer dimensions of 13,5 x 7,5 x 6,8 m supports a variety of EMC measurements for emission and for immunity tests.
Main features are: Fully compliant with EN/IEC and FCC/ANSI from 9 kHz up to 40 MHz; automatic slide door 3 x 3 Meter fork lift ready; turntable 3 m diameter able to hold 2,5 tons, automatically movable tilt antena up to 5 m.
The chamber has two highly resistant full HDMI cameras for surveillance operations durings tests and an optical fibre network (LAN, USB …)
The chamber is equipped with a variety of add-ons:
- Full compliant test site for automotive tests and measurements
- Water In-/outlet (eg. for tests of heating & cooling systems)
- Air In-/Outlet (eg. for tests of combustion engines)
- Feed through for compresed air
- Roller dynamometer for single track / two-track vehicles
- 64 A three-phase power supply fix installed
- AC/DC special power supply (on request)