Integrated Systems and Circuits Design – Master of Science in Engineering
Building high performance chips for the future
Reaching new application areas
For about five decades, integrated circuits (IC, microchips) have now been the key technologies for electronic systems in many application areas, ranging from data processing to telecommunication and automobile electronics. In this domain, an unprecedented development has taken place from the assembly of the first planar ICs with two transistors in the year 1961 to today’s integrated processor components with up to a billion transistors on a single chip. The master degree program Integrated Systems and Circuits Design provides the necessary knowledge to master these challenges.
Insidertips & Information on the admission procedure
How was the admission procedure?
Describe one day of study.
What are the requirements for the Master´s programme?
Do you work part-time?
Were these tips helpful for you?
- Would you like to see more videos about „Studying Engineering & IT at CUAS„? Maybe about „Tips for applying“ or „Tips for a successful Master’s program?„
- Or would you like to receive information on the admission procedure?
Please give us a short feedback. You are also welcome to send us desired topic suggestions for future videos.
What else would you like to ask us?
Your study at a glance
Monday – Friday from 4pm (Remote learning activities during the week)
Presence Friday afternoon & occasionally Saturdays
• Battery lab
• Electronics lab
• Industrial robotics lab
• Printed circuit board lab
• Mechatronics and automation lab
• Online Labs Austria
• Microelectronics lab
• System integration lab
• Real-time image and signal processing lab
FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Johannes Sturm
Head of Degree Program Integrated Systems and Circuits Design, Professor of Microelectronics/Analog Design
All facts about the study programme
- Location: Campus Villach
- Study places per year: 20
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Tuition fee: EUR 363.36 per semester + student union fee
- ECTS-Credits: 120
- Teaching language: English
- Academic Degree: Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)