Industrial Power Electronics – Master of Science in EngineeringInsidertips & Information on the admission procedure
Empower the sustainable energy for the future!
The rapid digital transformation is posing new challenges for business and politics as well as society in general. At the same time, it is creating an increasing demand for a well-educated work force, especially in the field of microelectronic applications with a growing focus on power electronics and sustainable energy conversion. The new master’s program “Power Electronics” will be an innovation driver for this dynamic technology sector. Creative ideas can be developed and actively promoted in this program, offering young people the opportunity to gain experience and shape the future with us.
Insidertips & Information on the admission procedure
How was the admission procedure?
What are the requirements for the Master´s programme?
What are the professors like at the FH?
What do you do in your free time?
Were these tips helpful for you?
- Would you like to see more videos about „Studying Engineering & IT at CUAS„? Maybe about „Tips for applying“ or „Tips for a successful Master’s program?„
- Or would you like to receive information on the admission procedure?
Please give us a short feedback. You are also welcome to send us desired topic suggestions for future videos.
What else would you like to ask us?
Your study at a glance
Presence Friday afternoon & Saturday
Remote learning activities during the week
Excellent laboratory infrastructure
• Battery lab
• Electronics lab
• Industrial robotics lab
• Printed circuit board lab
• Mechatronics and automation lab
• Online Labs Austria
• Microelectronics lab
• System integration lab
• Real-time image and signal processing lab
All facts about the study programme
- Location: Campus Villach
- Study places per year: 16
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Tuition fee: EUR 363.36 per semester + student union fee
- ECTS-Credits: 120
- Teaching language: English
- Academic Degree: Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)