Exploiting data collections
The continuing trend towards the digitalization of work processes and the immense amount of data to be processed are subjects of current business practice. Companies have collected large amounts of data in recent years and are now faced with the challenge of exploiting these data collections and generating added value for their business areas. They are looking for qualified data scientists who can generate relevant information from large amounts of data and derive recommendations from the processed data.
A data scientist is expected to be familiar with the entire data value chain. Therefore, graduates of the Master of Science degree program have a practical as well as theoretical understanding in all of the following areas:
- Data acquisition
- Data transmission
- Data storage
- Data evaluation
- Data visualization
- Legal and ethical frameworks
Insidertips & Information on the admission procedure
Beschreiben Sie einen Tag im Studium?
Haben Sie schon Pläne nach dem Studienabschluss?
Haben Sie schon vor dem Studium in Kärnten gewohnt?
Was machen Sie in Ihrer Freizeit?
Were these tips helpful for you?
- Would you like to see more videos about „Studying Engineering & IT at CUAS„? Maybe about „Tips for applying“ or „Tips for a successful Master’s program?„
- Or would you like to receive information on the admission procedure?
Please give us a short feedback. You are also welcome to send us desired topic suggestions for future videos.
What else would you like to ask us?
Your study at a glance
All facts about the study programme
- Location: Campus Villach
- Study places per year: 16
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Tuition fee: EUR 363.36 per semester + student union fee
- ECTS-Credits: 120
- Teaching language: English
- Academic Degree: Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)